- 2 Natural yogurts without sugar;
- 200ml Natural lemon juice;
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons stevia sweetener;
- 250gr of frozen wild berries;
- 150gr of raspberries.
- Put the raspberries in a blender and mash until it forms a puree;
- Add the yogurts, lemon juice, stevia, wild berries and the raspberry puree and mash everything until it`s even blended.
- Fill the ice cream shapes with this mixture and put into the freezer for 3 to 4 hours;
- Remove from freezer 10 or 15 minutes before serving.
Dra. Sara Lopes Pereira,