- 3 Branches of Mint;
- 1 Ginger root (5 cm);
- 1 Tablespoon of stevia sweetener;
- 1 + ½ Cup of water;
- 2 Lemons;
- 2 Limes;
- Sufficient Mint leaves;
- 1L water and Ice.
- Put in a pan the ginger, peeled and sliced, the stevia, the cup of water and the mint;
- Boil on a low heat for 5 minutes until the amount of liquid is reduced to about half;
- Then let cool and filter;
- Put in a jar the lemons and the previously cut limes, the leaves of mint of your taste, the ice and syrup resulting from the boil;
- Make the rest with water and mix well;
- Let stand for about 10 minutes and serve.
Dra. Mariana Ramos,