There are foods that help to reinforce our immune system, helping to prevent flus and colds.
Examples are, these:
- Orange and kiwi are rich in vitamin C, increasing the immune system.
- Quinoa, besides being a source of proteins, contains zinc and lysine, responsible for reinforcing the immune system.
- Teas, that is an excellent form of warming and protecting the body, besides it`s hydrating.
- Vegetables, such as broccolis and spinaches, rich in iron and zinc are essential for our defenses.
- Honey helps the formation of antibody’s.
- Carrot as a role against infections, being a source of Vitamin A which acts on the maintenance of the mucous and on the immune system.
Ginger acts as an antiseptic, reducing the inflammation and reliving nasal congestion.
Dra. Maria Silva,